Catalog printing is a great way to showcase your products and services by highlighting their best features in the most visually attractive manner.
If your business offers multiple products and services, you naturally want to get them in front of your customers in the most effective way possible. Catalog printing is a great way to showcase them by highlighting their best features in the most visually attractive manner. As experts in offset printing and digital printing, Wallace Graphics specializes in high-quality, professional catalogs that are available to you in a variety of styles and sizes to meet your every business need. From building brand awareness and increasing your revenue, we can help take your business to the next level with our catalog printing expertise.
Benefits of Printed Catalogs
Customers tend to have higher levels of engagement when it comes to printed materials like catalogs. Some of the most valuable benefits of catalog printing for businesses include:
- Increasing sales and boosting revenue by directing customers to sales and promotions.
- Motivating customers to buy specific products through attractive visual imagery and punchy messaging.
- Presenting a range of products and services in one catalog, so your customers are not limited by choice.
- The ability to distribute to a specific target audience or customer segment, allowing you to measure and track your campaign’s success.
- Driving traffic to your website and social media channels to boost your follower base.
At Wallace Graphics, we can produce all kinds of custom printed catalogs, brochures, wallpaper, postcards, tradeshow graphics and much more – using excellent inks and superior printers that produce high-quality marketing documents for different campaigns.
What Should Your Catalog Contain?
Ideally, you will want to showcase your products and services but there are certain items that can trigger a conversion better than others.
- Images that reflect the tone of your company and directly drive customers towards the action you want to motivate. This may be an online sale, a visit to your store, a phone call to your business – whatever is your goal.
- Copy that is easy to read and compliments your catalog’s imagery theme.
- Details of your business, website, phone number and email address to instill a sense of trust with your target audience.
Ultimately, any catalog campaign should have an impact on your business, so make sure you think through your marketing goals and plan your design and copy accordingly.
Want to Send a Catalog as Part of a Direct Mail Campaign?
Wallace Graphics has a dedicated direct mail team, which means we not only print high-quality catalogs, but we can also take care of your mailing needs to your customer base. The catalogs can range in size and styles with small and large formats all available for your specific campaign plans. For example, some catalogs are small, pocket-sized books while others are large poster size designs printed in full color. Here are some things to consider in your direct mail campaign:
- Postage costs will vary based on size and paper stock.
- Custom catalog prints will not cost extra to mail if they fit into standard sizes and paper stock weights.
- Unusual dimensions are more attractive, but they may be more expensive to mail.
Some businesses do not mind the additional postage costs to print larger catalogs because the return is well worth the investment. We can work with you to determine what works best for your business and budget, so you can make the best possible choice for your campaign.If you’re thinking of catalog printing for your business, look no further than Wallace Graphics. Our experienced printing and direct mailing team can take care of all your needs from start to finish.